How to comply with Washington’s sexual harassment training laws and regulations
Training can be provided in person or online, but it must be interactive. Training must be aimed at the prevention of sexual harassment, assault, and discrimination in the workplace.
Examples of topics that Washington’s sexual harassment prevention training must cover but is not limited to:
- The definition of sexual harassment
- Examples of sexual harassment
- Employer’s policies and procedures for reporting and addressing sexual harassment
- Employee’s rights and protections under state and federal law
- Employer’s responsibilities to prevent and correct sexual harassment
This is not intended as nor should be relied upon as legal advice, and we recommend all customers review their organization’s specific compliance requirements with dedicated legal counsel.