Report: Whistleblowing in Europe
With the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive coming into effect in December 2021, many organisations are now seeking to understand if they’re ready to comply with the new rules and have the right processes and reporting channels in place.
NAVEX has surveyed 2,250 people across nine European countries to understand the cultural perceptions and opinions about workplace whistleblowing and to answer some of the most common questions:
- How does the level of readiness for the EU Directive vary across different countries?
- Is the C-suite confidence in their readiness to protect whistleblowers justified?
- Should whistleblowers be financially rewarded?
- How confident are European professionals that the EU Directive will protect them against retaliation?
- What does your organisation’s attitude towards whistleblowing reveal about its culture?
- How is whistleblowing changing in the era of working from home?
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
Would you like to learn more about complying with the EU Directive? Subscribe to our emails and we’ll share the latest updates with you.