The Value of Supply Chain Compliance
About this White paper
As regulations to monitor and report human rights abuses along supply chains become more stringent, businesses will need to increase due diligence on their third parties. But making the commitment to ethical supply chains can also provide tangible benefits.
- What you'll learn:
- Learn why organisations need to prioritise transparency along supply chains to comply with regulations and run businesses ethically.
- How can technology play an important role in improving supply chain transparency by providing effective monitoring and robust reporting?
- What are the bottom-line benefits for businesses that protect human rights throughout the supply chain?
- For anyone responsible for:
- Compliance and Legal Program Managers
- Third Party Risk Managers
- Supply Chain Managers