About this White paper
The Portuguese Whistleblower Protection Law (Law no. 93/2021) was published in the country on 20 December 2021. Like all other members of the European union, Portugal was required to transpose the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive into national law. From being one of the countries providing the weakest legal protections for whistleblowers in Europe, Portugal has become one of the first countries to transpose the EU Directive.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Setting up a whistleblowing solution and management of the whistleblowing reports
- What you'll learn:
- Which organizations need to comply
- What the whistleblower protection law covers
- The rules outlined in the Portuguese whistleblower protection law