White Paper & eBook
Tackling Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this White Paper & eBook
This new market report is a joint industry update from NAVEX & Raconteur. It takes an in-depth look at recent developments and offers expert insight and primary data to demonstrate the definition, impact and organisational factors of sexual harassment within the workplace.
- Intended audience:
- Company leadership and upper level management, as well as those in charge of managing or creating a sexual harassment training programme
- What You'll Learn:
- Why you can’t delegate ethics on the issue of sexual harassment
- The indirect costs to your organisation following publicised allegations
- How the #MeToo movement has redefined sexual harassment
- Why ending harassment starts at the board level
- The importance of preventing retaliation and resentment
- How to evaluate the risk to your business
- Page Length:
- 20 pages