How to go from Manual to Automated Third Party Due Diligence Monitoring: Ten Steps to Success
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this White Paper
Many organizations have come to the conclusion that they cannot go much longer without an automated third party due diligence solution in place. This paper outlines ten steps to take when you are ready to transition from a manual to automated system.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Vendor management, third party due diligence, third party risk management
- What you'll learn:
- Risk-ranking factors to ensure compliance program is effective in the eyes of the DOJ and SEC
- Getting your board and senior executives engaged and in agreement on the business value of a strong due diligence program
- Ongoing monitoring of third parties and use of audit rights to ensure compliance
- Page length:
- 7 pages