Workplace Whistleblowing in the Post-Brexit Landscape
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Webinar
While all EU member states will be required to adopt new minimum standards for whistleblower protection by the end of 2021, the realities of Brexit mean the UK will need to take a different path. With PIDA widely regarded as being in need of reform, The Office of the Whistleblower Bill, currently being put before the UK Parliament, offers a clear direction.
- Our expert panelists will look at what lies ahead for whistleblower protection in the UK, as they explore:
- When things go wrong - the gaps within current whistleblower regulations
- How the UK Office of the Whistleblower builds on existing whistleblower protection
- The implication for whistleblowing investigations, data privacy, NDAs, etc
- The opportunity for organisations to shape whistleblower law
- 60 minutes