Workplace Whistleblowing in the Post-Brexit Landscape
Get instant access to the Webinar
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this Webinar
While all EU member states will be required to adopt new minimum standards for whistleblower protection by the end of 2021, the realities of Brexit mean the UK will need to take a different path. With PIDA widely regarded as being in need of reform, The Office of the Whistleblower Bill, currently being put before the UK Parliament, offers a clear direction.
- Our expert panelists will look at what lies ahead for whistleblower protection in the UK, as they explore:
- When things go wrong - the gaps within current whistleblower regulations
- How the UK Office of the Whistleblower builds on existing whistleblower protection
- The implication for whistleblowing investigations, data privacy, NDAs, etc
- The opportunity for organisations to shape whistleblower law
- 60 minutes