Whistleblowing Essentials for Small and Medium Businesses
About this Webinar
Act on whispers before they become shouts.
Within Small and Medium Business (SMBs) the impact of wrongdoing can have very serious consequences on your reputation, culture and your bottom line. Whistleblowing might just be your secret weapon. Join us for an insightful webinar that will empower you with the knowledge and tools to safeguard your business against wrongdoing.
- Lill Egeland - Partner, Simonsen Vogt Wigg
- Jan Stappers LLM - Whistleblowing Specialist, NAVEX
- What you'll learn:
- Best Practices for Small and Medium Business: Gain valuable insights into proven strategies and practices tailored specifically for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Why Whistleblowing is the Best Source of Identifying Wrongdoing: Discover why whistleblowing stands out as the most effective tool in identifying and rectifying wrongdoing.
- An Update on the EU Directive – and Key Learnings to Date: Learn about the latest developments EU Directive and how they can be applied as a best practice globally.
- How Small and Medium Businesses Can Ensure Anonymity: Explore the critical role of anonymity in whistleblowing within smaller enterprises.
- What Methods Are Available to Facilitate Whistleblowing: Dive deep into the various methods and channels that can facilitate whistleblowing.
- 45 minutes