Unmasking Corporate Secrets: Financial Fraud & Whistleblowing in France
About this Webinar
From what happened to what should have been done, we will delve into anti-corruption practices in France, the role of whistleblowers, and cultural challenges. A real-life case example will be presented to illustrate the reporting process.
Whether you are a seasoned compliance professional or new to the field, this session is sure to bring you new insights into the French financial compliance landscape.
- Maxime Renahy - Investigative journalist & Whistleblower
- Aleksandar Bosnic - Account Director - NAVEX
- What you'll learn:
- Recap of Maxime: His Story, Journey, and Recent Achievements
- France’s Legal & Cultural Landscape for Reporting
- Explore Real-Life Case Studies
- Best Practices in Prevention
- Question & Answer Session (Q&A)
- 45 minutes