Japanese Whistleblower Solution: Successful Implementation (English)
Thank you for your interest in our webinar, fill out the form below to access.
Meanwhile, please add the reminder to your calendar and subscribe to our emails so we can share the latest whistleblowing reports and free webinar invites with you.
About this Webinar
In June 2022, amendments to the Japan Whistleblowing Protection Act (WPA) came into play resulting in important changes for organisations who operate in Japan. Now, due to the updated legislation, organisations that operate within Japan must establish a formal and clear internal whistleblowing process in line with the new requirements. Throughout this latest webinar, hosts Takeshi Yoshida, Partner - Attorney at Law, Baker McKenzie, Tokyo and Jan Stappers, EU Whistleblowing Specialist, NAVEX, will be focusing on the Japan Whistleblowing Protection Act (WPA) and discuss how you can successfully implement a compliant whistleblowing solution in line with the new laws.
This webinar will be played in English.
- What You Will Learn:
This webinar will take a closer look at how to successfully implement a whistleblowing solution in Japan. Topics will include:
- How to select the appropriate language requirements for your company
- The type of reports required to meet legislation and local law
- How to promote a whistleblowing solution that is ensured to be used by employees
- Best practice for managing whistleblowing reports
- Analysis and development of your whistleblowing solution
- Jan Stappers LLM, Whistleblowing Specialist, NAVEX
- Takeshi Yoshida, Partner - Attorney at Law, Baker McKenzie - Tokyo
- 60 minutes