EU Whistleblower Directive: Latest News - June 2023
About this Webinar
Get the latest insights on the transposition of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive. This session will cover recent news with a small focus on the changes in Germany covered by our guest speakers.
- Matthias Pallentin - Partner, Vangard | Littler
- Jan Stappers LLM - Whistleblowing Specialist, NAVEX
- What you'll learn:
- Overview of the German transposition
- For whistleblowing policies which have local EU annexes, how do you recommend defining Whistleblowing, ideally in a way that works across all jurisdictions.
- Regarding whistleblowing rules to be respected is there a difference between private organizations and public sector?
- The Directive talks about the possibility of handling reports locally. Does handling include case management and investigation, or can a local contact manage the case, but investigations must be done by a central team or outsourced agent?
- Are there any specific provisions for dealing with anonymous allegations?
- 30 minutes