EU Whistleblower Directive: Latest News - April 2023
Get instant access to the Webinar
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this Webinar
Get the latest insights on the transposition of the EU Whistleblower Protection Directive in Spain.
- Enrique Rodriguez Celada, Counsel, URÍA MENÉNDEZ
- Jan Stappers LLM - Whistleblowing Specialist, NAVEX
- What you'll learn
- What about employees who do not get promoted - can they also imply that they did not get promoted because they submitted a report.?
- How are large multinational companies dealing with the various interpretations of all of the member states? In particular where there is a group company based outside of the EU where the preference is to have a single “one-size-fits-all” Speak Up policy?
- Does this protection extend to facilitators? if so, how does the Spanish law define facilitators?
- The local reporting option - is it required to be a web line? Or it can be a specific Ethics and Compliance officer in the country where the complaints can be addressed to?
- 30 minutes