Responding to Whistleblowing & Retaliation During an Evolving Pandemic
Get instant access to the Webinar
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Webinar
Experts discuss how to handle a new wave of whistleblower reports and steps to avoid actual or perceived retaliation as employees start to reenter the workplace.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Whistleblower programs, incident management, internal reporting, anti-retaliation
- What You'll Learn:
- Why liability risks for whistleblowing and retaliation are soaring in COVID-19 era
- Key compliance measures to reduce risk now
- The importance of maintaining reporting volume
- 60 minutes