A New Era for European Corporate Compliance
Get instant access to the Webinar
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this Webinar
Compliance professionals across Europe face an ongoing challenge to respond to incoming legislation, and anticipate future developments. In this session, we home in on new and upcoming developments in corporate compliance across Europe and how compliance officers will need to adapt their programmes.
- With insight from local experts, the panel will take a closer look at:
- The new German ‘Sorgfaltspflichtengesetz’ Law on supply chain due diligence and human rights
- The expected impact on future European regulations, the organisations affected and their third party suppliers
- How this new era of regulatory compliance is expected to change the role of the compliance officer and the need to adopt a stronger legal focus
- What organisations are doing now to prepare for these changes and the best practices for implementing controls across multiple jurisdictions
- 59 minutes