Master Class: Internal Workplace Investigations: When, Who & How
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Webinar
Learn everything you need to know about how to conduct a workplace investigation: what your investigation timeline should be, who should be a part of your investigation team, how to conduct interviews, and finally how to report your findings and conclusions.
- Intended audience:
- CCOs, Ethics & Compliance Officers, HR Professionals
- Watch this recording to understand:
- How investigations have changed in the #metoo era
- What your investigation timeline should look like
- How to put together your team and what roles should be involved
- Interview and investigation guidelines
- Options for reporting your findings and conclusions
- 60 minutes