Global Privacy Regulations: Hot Spots to Watch in 2021
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Webinar
Data privacy regulations around the world are becoming more strict, more prolific, and more stringently enforced. Organizations will need to establish a single, one-size-fits-all approach to data privacy, in order to operate in an increasingly complex environment.
- What You'll Learn:
- The Biggest Threats to Organizations
- What 2021 Will Bring for Data Subject Requests
- Aligning Privacy Approaches to Ensure Global Compliance
- Outlook on New Regulations (California’s CPRA, GDPR, ePrivacy, etc)
- Steps Organizations Can Take
- 30 minutes