Read the Use Case
A Risk-Based Approach to Returning to Work
Create a work environment that prioritises public health and your business.
|The Challenge:||The Solution:|
|The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way the world conducts business: in-person interactions must be six feet apart while wearing the appropriate personal protective equipment; face-to-face meetings have been replaced with video conferencing. Companies are under immense pressure to return to the office and resume business as usual; however, reopening offices is a complex set of intertwined processes. It starts at the top of the organisation and it cannot be effectively and efficiently managed using spreadsheets and email. The risk to employee health and the business is too great.||NAVEX’s Back-to-Work solution helps organisations design and implement risk-based strategies and programmes for reopening offices during COVID-19. Built on the NAVEX IRM platform, the solution offers a preconfigured, yet customisable solution to evaluate existing business processes, and design and implement risk-based measures to protect the workforce while strengthening business operations. With NAVEX IRM, companies can manage a myriad of COVID-19-related compliance issues, be prepared with incident response plans, and keep stakeholders informed of risk and health status in real time.|
Plan Your Return to the Office
- Understand business goals and objectives; how the business is structured; and the people, processes and technology involved. Aggregate regulatory, jurisdictional and industry guidance to understand what compliance obligations the business is subject to.
- Adjust business processes to maximise productivity while incorporating required health and safety measures. Design and implement supporting risk management measures such as policies, procedures, incident response plans, and communications plans.
- Define techniques and metrics to measure program performance and success. Monitor key performance and key risk indicators, conduct audits, and adjust business operations and channels as needed to remain compliant and protect employee health.
- Gain Business Context: Build a risk-based, flexible and sustainable back-to-work programme that prioritises both employee health and the business. NAVEX IRM helps companies understand the impacts of COVID-19 to their operations, workforce safety, customer interactions, and overall risk to the business.
- Plan Your Return: A thoughtful and well communicated plan is a key component of a successful reopening. Use NAVEX IRM to understand compliance requirements, collect job and health hazard information, and work across departments to design and implement strategic plans to manage and reduce risk. Additionally, NAVEX IRM assists with creating incident response, awareness and training plans in accordance with national and local guidance.
- Monitor Performance: Ensure programme effectiveness by identifying changes when they happen. NAVEX IRM helps teams monitor changes in risk profile, processes, and employee health status; and quickly makes adjustments to minimise disruptions and maintain a healthy workforce. Keep stakeholders and executives updated on program status with reports and dashboards containing tailored messaging for different audiences.
NAVEX’s GRC software and compliance management solutions support the integrated risk, ESG and compliance management programs at more than 13,000 organizations worldwide.