Want to learn more about EthicsPoint?
Read the Use Case
Capture More of Your Employees’ Concerns
Gather more insights from hotline reports to open-door conversations.
|The Challenge:||The Solution:|
|Workplace misconduct can never be eliminated entirely, but when it’s visible, it can be addressed. Providing a hotline or web intake site to your employees gives them a safe place to report their concerns, but studies show that over 80 percent of ethics and compliance incidents are reported directly to managers1. While this speaks to a level of trust in leadership, these open-door reports create their own set of risks. They are typically handled at a specific location or, even worse, on an individual level. Without visibility into reported concerns across the whole of the organization, the leadership’s understanding of its risk is incomplete.||EthicsPoint® is a centralized incident management database that can track all of your reports regardless of intake method. From hotline calls to web-based forms to report forms for capturing open-door conversations, you can have a more complete picture of the misconduct within your organization. It also allows your organization to build and utilize a more decisive and consistent investigative process for each report regardless of its origin. This empowers managers and organizations to build and maintain their open-door culture, gain a more holistic picture of their organization’s risks and make more informed decisions.|
Process: Incident Management for the Whole Organization
- Collect all reports of misconduct, whether it’s from a hotline, web intake site or an open-door report form.
- Manage all incidents in a centralized database and investigating each report through standard operating processes.
- Learn about risks and potential problem areas through robust analytics and ad hoc reports. Identify any problem areas to address before they grow or spread.
- Act based on the information you gather from your incident management system: enhance your code of conduct, direct your training and refine your policies.
- Know Your Risk: The first step to addressing risk is knowing when it’s happening. Providing your employees and management team with multiple forms of intake, including open-door report forms, gives you more insights into the issues identified by your employee base.
- Even More Accessible: TWhether reporting through a web intake site or calling the phone line, your employees can report concerns 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With multilingual communication specialists and report forms to capture open-door conversations, EthicsPoint makes it easy for employees to tell you about their concerns.
- Single Source of Truth: Ensure consistent processes for all reported incidents, whether received through a phone line, web intake form, or face-to-face meeting with a manager. Rule-based routing for all incoming reports and systemized processes will ensure standard operating procedures – from intake to investigation to case closure. Audit-ready analytics will provide quick insights into your entire program’s risks.
NAVEX’s GRC software and compliance management solutions support the integrated risk, ESG and compliance management programs at more than 13,000 organizations worldwide.