Definitive Guide to Policy and Procedure Management
Get instant access to the Definitive Guide
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this Definitive Guide
Learn how to effectively and efficiently manage your organisation’s employee handbook, code of conduct and other important documents. This guide gives organisations of all sizes insight on how to optimize policy and procedure management with real-world examples, helpful tips, and research.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Distributing policies, policy management, document control, document versioning
- What you'll learn:
- Best Practices on How to Plan, Implement, and Measure your programme
- Eleven Commandments of Policy Formatting and Writing
- 20 Questions for Prioritizing Policy Development Efforts
- Pros & Cons of Various Distribution Methods
- Assessment Questions to Evaluate Your Current Document Management Strategy
- Build versus Buy Considerations
- Page length:
- 21 pages