Definitive Guide to Compliance Programme Assessment
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Definitive Guide
A comprehensive resource full of advice and best practices. Designed to help organisations evaluate and improve general ethics and compliance programmes, it is particularly useful for developing anti-bribery and corruption measures, through using industry evidence and insights.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Ethics and compliance programme reviews and assessment, policy management
- What you'll learn:
- How internal and external parties define programme effectiveness
- The eight essential components of an effective ethics and compliance programme
- How to share your assessment in a meaningful way
- and much more!
- Page length:
- 25 pages