NAVEX ESG™ Conflict Minerals
NAVEX ESG™ Conflict MineralsDownload
About this Datasheet
Conflict Minerals laws in the EU, US and growing number of US states are compelling businesses to monitor, report and possibly change business processes to share the values of citizens and consumers.
- For anyone responsible for:
- ESG reporting, conflict minerals management
- With NAVEX ESG's Conflict Minerals:
- Assess your supply chain
- Identify sourcing risks and create required reporting
Read the Datasheet
NAVEX ESG Conflict Minerals
Lifecycle Management of US and EU Conflict Minerals
A global responsibility and social awareness effort is underway. In an effort to help defund human rights abuses and armed militias causing violence, authorities are encouraging and regulating the procurement actions in the Congolese region of Africa and other Conflict Affected and High Risk Areas (CAHRAs). Conflict Minerals laws in the EU, US and growing number of US states are compelling businesses to monitor, report and possibly change business processes to share the values of citizens and consumers.
Addressing the management of conflict minerals in an automated and defendable process that aligns with the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) due diligence processes helps create a culture of trust and respect from your employees, customers, vendors, investors, and regulators. Executives and managers know that reporting required internally and by third parties and government entities will be sourced from a single, integrated repository lowering the overall cost of compliance while increasing the confidence in reporting.
NAVEX ESG’s Conflict Minerals Solution
NAVEX ESG’s Conflict Minerals guides users through the process of working with your supply chain to identify and understand where minerals such as gold, tungsten, tin, tantalum, mica, cobalt, and other minerals are used. The solution provides a complete starting point for assessing the origins of the materials, enabling organizations to analyze sourcing practices, update procurement activities and create timely and accurate reports for RFPs, US or EU regulations, and audits.
Assess Your Supply Chain
- Integrate NAVEX ESG’s Conflict Minerals solution with popular ERP and procurement systems such as Oracle NetSuite.
- Keep track of tasks and assessments. Allow your vendors to or submit standardized reports such as the Conflict Minerals Report (CMR) from the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) using the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT).
Identify Sourcing Risks and Create Required Reporting
- NAVEX ESG’s Conflict Minerals solution integrates your CMRT and vendor assessments with the RMI database giving you the most up to date insights on potential conflict minerals usage.
- Automatically create required reports such as the SEC Form SD, company level CMRs or other reports using integrated data within NAVEX ESG.