2023 Risk & Compliance Hotline & Incident Management Benchmark Report
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
About this Benchmark Report
Measure your program’s performance and benchmark against industry-wide trends with NAVEX’s 2023 Hotline & Incident Management Benchmark Report. See how reporting data shows an increase in the prominence of workplace behavior-type issues, growth in caution among reporters, and more. This year’s report also includes a range of new and enhanced analytical methods to draw deeper insight from the world’s largest database of incident reports.
- What you'll learn:
With deeper context provided, the data showed us four key themes that frame this year’s report:
- Whistleblowers were more cautious in 2022, following a previous year when a significantly greater share of reporters chose to identify themselves.
- Deeper analysis of 24 Issue Types shows an increase in workplace behavior-type issues, as well as the impact of external priorities and events.
- People still want to talk to a person when they have a concern, but are more likely to experience a substantiated outcome when they write it down and submit via the web
- Smaller organizations have different intake and outcome trends than their bigger counterparts; mid-size companies are experiencing some challenges
- For anyone responsible for:
- Incident management and hotline intake, capturing incident reports, program reviews and assessments
- Page length:
- 73 pages