2023 Regional Whistleblowing Hotline Benchmark Report
About this Benchmark report
Providing the world’s largest database of whistleblowing benchmarks with regional comparisons for North America, South America, Europe and APAC.
Good analysis and benchmarking of speak-up data helps organisations answer crucial questions about their risk and compliance program. The 2023 Regional Whistleblowing Hotline Benchmark Report provides an in-depth analysis of the data collected from the largest employee incident database of whistleblowing reports in the world. The results from this report will help you to prepare for regulatory compliance and understand how your performance matches up to your peers in Europe, APAC, and the Americas.
- What you'll learn:
- Learn how whistleblowing behaviour varies between Europe, APAC and the Americas.
- Understand the local reporting issues you should expect to manage in your region.
- Identify the program resources required to comply with national whistleblowing regulations.
- Evaluate your whistleblowing programme performance across your international regions.
- NEW THIS YEAR: 2023 provides the first-ever analysis of how geographical reporting trends differ by the location of the company HQ versus the location of the reporter. This dual analysis is particularly useful for companies to gain deeper insights into program performance and workforce cultures across regions
- For anyone responsible for:
Incident management and hotline intake, capturing incident reports, program reviews and assessments
- Page length:
- 70 pages