2020 Definitive Risk & Compliance Benchmark Report
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Benchmark Report
Our annual comprehensive review of risk and compliance (R&C) programmes offers key findings, analysis and insight to help organisations measure, evaluate and advance their programmes.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Ethics and compliance programme creation or management
- Insights and analysis addressed in the report include:
- What are the top priorities of R&C decision makers?
- What elements make an effective R&C programme, and how are they administered?
- How do programmes evaluate their performance?
- How does technology impact programme effectiveness and design?
- How does senior management’s view of R&C programmes influence programme outcomes?
- How do R&C programmes integrate risk management functions?
- What role does the regulatory environment play in programme performance?
- How can a successful programme reduce regulatory risk while measurably improving efficiency, accuracy and consistency?
- And more!
- Page length:
- 72 pages