2020 Definitive Risk & Compliance Benchmark Report
About this Benchmark report
Our annual comprehensive review of risk and compliance (R&C) programmes offers key findings, analysis and insight to help organisations measure, evaluate and advance their programmes.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Ethics and compliance programme creation or management
- Insights and analysis addressed in the report include:
- What are the top priorities of R&C decision makers?
- What elements make an effective R&C programme, and how are they administered?
- How do programmes evaluate their performance?
- How does technology impact programme effectiveness and design?
- How does senior management’s view of R&C programmes influence programme outcomes?
- How do R&C programmes integrate risk management functions?
- What role does the regulatory environment play in programme performance?
- How can a successful programme reduce regulatory risk while measurably improving efficiency, accuracy and consistency?
- And more!
- Page length:
- 72 pages