Discrimination-Free Workplace (Advanced)
Try it for free!
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
Thank you for your interest in our online compliance training solutions. A NAVEX representative will contact you shortly. If you have any immediate questions, please give us a call 1-866-297-0224.
At a glance
Key concepts covered in this course:
- Important considerations before recruiting begins
- Best practices for the recruiting and hiring process
- Obtaining information properly, including the risks of reviewing candidate social media posts and profiles
- Interview best practices
- Job assignments, promotions, training and apprenticeship programs
- Best practices for making on-the-job decisions free of discrimination
- Guidelines for proper performance management
- Best practices for discrimination-free discipline and discharge of employees
- Creating a careful discipline and discharge process
- Review of the critical role employees and managers play in speaking up about illegal or unethical behavior
- An opportunity to review key policies and certify