NAVEX One Transforms Data Overload into Strategic Advantage
Portland, Ore.— December 12, 2023 – NAVEX, the global leader in integrated risk and compliance management software, proudly announces the launch of its advanced data intelligence technology on the NAVEX One platform. Compliance and risk professionals can now benefit from enhanced security and consistency while collecting, analyzing, and managing data in the cloud, ensuring a robust and reliable approach to governance, risk, and compliance.
“In an era where data is king, NAVEX recognizes the importance of converting raw data into actionable intelligence that executives and board of directors can use to strategically steer their organization,” explains NAVEX Chief Product Officer A.G. Lambert. “Beyond conventional analytics, NAVEX One empowers businesses to translate insights into tangible actions, pinpointing opportunities and proactively managing risks. Organizations can confidently make informed decisions using empirical correlation supported by compelling data-driven evidence.”
Key features of NAVEX One GRC-IS data intelligence:
- Powerful dashboards: Intuitive standard and templated dashboards provide a holistic view of an organization’s GRC program, facilitating quick and informed decision-making.
- Vendor risk scores and benchmarking: Evaluate and compare vendor performance, mitigating risks associated with third-party relationships.
- Board ready reporting: Provide industry-specific benchmarks and customized insights designed for board reports, harnessing the full potential of data across the entire organization.
- One source of truth: All data for compliance and GRC in a single data platform with consistent access and curation.
- Cloud scalability: Harness the cloud’s infinite scalability for seamless data processing, storage, and analysis.
- Secure system: The platform ensures data security, providing confidence that sensitive information is protected.
NAVEX One’s data intelligence platform is a powerful tool that significantly reduces the time spent searching for vital data points. It seamlessly converts incident management, conflicts of interest and third-party data into visually compelling dashboards using integrated functionality from Microsoft PowerBI, ensuring maximum impact, clarity, and flexibility. The platform enables users, particularly compliance and risk professionals, to enhance their understanding by effortlessly sharing significant metrics and leveraging predictive capabilities to identify trends and address potential risks. NAVEX One translates insights into tangible actions, facilitating confident, informed decisions through empirical correlation and compelling data-driven evidence. Its secure infrastructure guarantees confidentiality and data integrity, providing a robust foundation for decision-making processes.
About NAVEX One GRC-IS
NAVEX One enhances the employee experience, mitigates third-party risk, and automates risk and compliance processes for more informed, data-driven governance. As the first comprehensive GRC Information System, NAVEX One delivers shared services through an integrated data model. This provides insights across key areas of business risk generating greater operational efficiencies. NAVEX One creates a real-time view of compliance risk without silos – further bringing all governance, risk and compliance activity together into a single source of truth.
For more information about NAVEX One GRC-IS and its data intelligence architecture, please visit https://www.navex.com/en-gb/products/.
NAVEX is trusted by thousands of customers worldwide to help them achieve the business outcomes that matter most. As the global leader in integrated risk and compliance management software and services, we deliver our solutions through the NAVEX One platform, the industry’s most comprehensive governance, risk and compliance (GRC) information system.