In January, we presented our annual top risk and compliance predictions that will impact organisations most in 2022. However, things move quickly in today’s risk world, and a mid-year check-in with Kristy Grant-Hart and Carrie Penman is in order.
Join us on 28 July to hear a quick synopsis of our top ten predictions and trends, a deeper dive into those that are having the most impact, and an update into the issues we couldn’t predict happening so far this year.
- Carrie Penman, Chief Risk & Compliance Officer, NAVEX
- Kristy Grant-Hart, CEO, Spark Compliance Consulting
Register for this Complimentary Webinar
2022 Trends Predicted in January
- DEI Is Not “One Size Fits All”
- Risk & Compliance Management Expands to Include ESG
- ESG Disclosure Adoption – What Can We Learn From the EU?
- Compliance Sabermetrics: Data Will Change Assumptions that Plague Compliance
- EU Whistleblowing Directive
- The New Normal Workplace – R&C Management
- Data Privacy – Frameworks and Implementation
- The New Normal Workplace –Training and Policy Management
- Holistic Third-Party Risk Management
- The Impact of IT Risk on Business Continuity – Making Businesses More Resilient