Effective E&C training is more than just a check list item
Creating and delivering E&C training is an important function of compliance departments–and overall compliance program maturity particularly. The right training will help employees understand organizational values, meet federal and state-mandated regulations, and foster a commitment to proper workplace behavior.
An effective training program should be targeted to an organization’s specific needs, with the goal of keeping employees engaged, committed to improving corporate culture, and informed on new regulations and policies. Modern and mature training programs deliver topical and impactful learning with unique, adaptable experiences that help employees focus on message retention and business outcomes. Regardless of the topic, ethics and compliance training should be legally vetted, tailored to the learner, and streamlined for automation and ease-of-use.
Learn how to build an effective training programme with these resources.
• Webinar: How to Make an Impact with Risk-Based Compliance Training
• Whitepaper: Getting Started with Compliance Training
• Use Case: Making the Business Case for Employee Compliance Training
• Editable Multiyear Training Plan Template
• Case Study: NCCI Offers Training that Meets Preferences & Regulatory Obligations
• NAVEXEngage Demo