Access these Resources to Guide You on Implementing a Best-in-Class COI Program
Gathering and tracking conflicts of interest (COI) and other disclosures is a key component of any risk and compliance program. However, many organizations still rely on difficult-to-monitor options to distribute COI policies, track attestations, and manage disclosures. These processes take time, unnecessary manpower, and are highly susceptible to human error. Other organizations aren’t gathering COI disclosures at all – leaving them vulnerable to the many risks that come with conflicts of interest.
Get started with these resources to understand how you can solve these challenges.
• Two Master Class Webinars: Building a Robust & Sustainable COI Program
• White Paper: Conflicts of Interest Compliance Best Practices
• Use Case: Proactive Employee Risk Management
• Sample Policy: Conflict of Interest & Outside Employment
• Demo Quick Set: Policy Management, Employee Training, and COI Disclosure Management