Try it for free!
At a glance
Human trafficking is a form of modern-day slavery affecting millions of men, women and children in countries around the world. As a result, an increasing number of organizations are recognizing their own ethical and legal responsibilities to fight this crime – especially those with international operations or complex supply chains. Meeting those obligations starts with education and awareness.
NAVEX’s Human Trafficking course helps organizations take that first step – by introducing employees to the topic of human trafficking: what it is, how it happens and what it can look like. Coverage includes human trafficking warning signs, preventing human trafficking in the organization and its supply chain, and how to support anti-trafficking efforts through awareness, advocacy and action.
Human trafficking is a crime that can occur in any industry, anywhere in the world. This course aims to help organizations manage their risk and reputation by providing their employees with the tools and knowledge to recognize and prevent it.
Learn more about the UK Modern Slavery Act.
Key concepts covered in this course:
- How victims become trapped in modern slavery
- Common indicators for human trafficking
- The importance of recognizing warning signs and reporting them
- How human trafficking can happen in an organization’s supply chain
- The importance of working with ethical and socially responsible third-party business partners
- Strategies for recognizing and preventing modern slavery in the supply chain
- Ways to support anti-trafficking efforts
- What to do (and what not to do) when human trafficking is suspected
- The importance of alerting the appropriate authorities
- Review of the critical role employees play
- An opportunity to review key policies and certify