Try it for free!
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.
At a glance
Cybersecurity (Basic) will increase employee cybersecurity awareness, prepare them to protect systems and devices from malware and help them avoid falling victim to social engineering schemes. They will discover why password management matters, as well as how to guard against cyber threats from inside and outside the organization. They will also learn how to protect workplace devices from being lost or stolen. In this age of remote work, they will find out how to prepare for – and staying vigilant during – work outside the office.
In this connected world, we are just one click away from a potential information crisis. The best prevention strategy is to know how to stop hacks and information loss before they happen. Cybersecurity training is a key step.
Key Concepts Covered In This Course:
- Why updated anti-virus software matters
- Secure network access and avoiding suspicious links, ads and popups
- Preventing ransomware attacks
- Social engineering schemes and warning signs
- Best practices for responsible password management
- Common ways people outside the organization can gain access, such as tailgating or using broken access points
- Internal threats such as employees trying to steal information or being
- careless about devices and security
- Important steps to protect work devices from being lost, stolen or misplaced
- Securing appropriate approvals before connecting hardware or flash drives or downloading apps
- Ensuring proper setup of devices
- Best practices for secure remote work, such as awareness of surroundings and using secure Wi-Fi
- Proper procedures for devices that are not in use, such as locking screens and disabling Bluetooth
- A reminder of every employee’s role in cybersecurity
- The importance of following policies and best practices
- An opportunity to review key policies and certify