It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a Principal Enterprise Architect on our Product Engineering team, you will join a team that shares a passion for designing and developing quality software, embracing new technologies and delivering powerful products that help our customers protect their reputation and bottom line. You’ll be responsible for guiding the development team in the creation of enterprise application solutions and providing continuity in all major application solution decisions.
We Offer You:
- Inspiring Culture. Invested teammates, belonging groups, and a socially determined culture
- Meaningful Work. Innovative products and solutions with real life impact for people and organizations
- Career Growth. Stellar training, mentorship, and an unwavering commitment to your growth and success
- Life Flexibility. To care for you, your loved ones and your community
- Industry Leadership. A highly reputable, fast growing and consistently profitable organization
- Real Rewards. Competitive and transparent pay practices, wellbeing programs and benefits with choice
What You Will Do:
- Design and document enterprise-wide architectures, roadmaps and frameworks
- Determine how technology can be applied to meet our business needs
- Actively manage the evaluation, selection and application of architecture components to create an integrated portfolio of applications which deliver maximum business value in line with enterprise strategy and standards
- Spearhead the development and design data lake solution for analytics platform
- Support strategic approaches and maintain alignment of development projects with enterprise strategic direction
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Apply design concepts: layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns for enterprise solutions
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, a similar technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years’ experience architecting, developing, deploying and supporting complex applications in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of the following technologies: AWS, Azure or GCP, APIs and microservices, SQL and Relational databases (SQL Server or PostgreSQL preferred), NoSQL data stores (DynamoDB or Redis preferred)
- Proven understanding of ER modelling and database optimization techniques
- Experience designing cloud-based data lakes and data warehouses - Lake Formation and Lakehouse required. Snowflake or Iceberg is a plus
- Knowledge of or experience with Docker One or more SPA frameworks (React preferred)
- Proven experience with data governance, master data management, meta data management concepts. Atlan or Collibra is a plus
- Knowledge of data transformation techniques like ETL or ELT. Experience with AirFlow and DBT is a plus
- Hands-on application development experience with a broad knowledge of development platforms, languages and technologies
- The ability to work across a wide range of disciplines including Web Services, Application Services, Web User Interfaces and Mobile Devices
- Experience migrating enterprise applications from on-prem to the cloud
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to engage collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
We believe each member of our team deserves to see a path forward to achieving their career and financial goals.
- Each team member is required to have a career plan in place and reviewed with their manager after six months with our team.
- The starting pay for this role is $175,000 per annum with 15% MBO.
- Pay progression is based on performance
Our pay programs are just one element of our commitment to Be the ONE place you want to thrive in life. Check out NAVEX’s career page to learn about our innovative people programs designed to create one powerful life experience for YOU!
NAVEX is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- 25 Days Ago
- Reference ID
- Employment Type
- Full time
Remote - USLake OswegoCharlotte