It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
NAVEX is hiring a Finance Director who will support our international operations. This newly established role is based in London and reports to the CFO (based in the United States), with a strong dotted line into NAVEX’s International General Manager (based in London). The position will lead international Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) activities, coordinate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, act as a strategic business partner to business unit and functional leaders by providing financial support through the interpretation of business results and initiating actions to optimise financial performance. This individual should be highly analytical with the ability to synthesise data and make sound business recommendations to senior management. They must be a collaborative problem solver and be able to understand the numbers and the broader business context around them. An ideal candidate will be well-versed in SaaS operations and reporting, with particular emphasis on go-to-market; you are already an expert on ARR, churn, and bookings.
To be successful, this individual must communicate effectively across the organisation to provide critical information and escalate and resolve roadblocks. You will have autonomy to shape the finance agenda, deliver process improvements and simplification, and drive business partnering. This is a critical role that will have a tremendous impact as the company continues to ambitiously scale and grow its global operations.
Initially this role will have no direct reports, but the intention is to establish a local (European based) finance team over time. You will be able to immediately access and leverage global finance and reporting resources to maintain your focus on strategic business direction and execution.
We Offer You:
An Inspiring Culture. Invested teammates, belonging groups, and a socially determined culture
Meaningful Work. Innovative products and solutions with real life impact for people and organisations
Career Growth. Stellar training and an unwavering commitment to your growth and success
Life Flexibility. Time to care for yourself, your loved ones, and your community
Industry Leadership. A highly reputable, fast growing and consistently profitable organisation
Real Rewards. Competitive and transparent pay practises, wellbeing programs and benefits with choice
What You Will Do:
- Lead Financial Planning and Analysis activities across the region, including quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting, as well as ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Partner with cross-functional teams, drive recommendations through to implementation, identify and execute on opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business in pursuit of organizational effectiveness
- Identify, scope and drive critical projects and cross-functional initiatives
- Manage relationships with external auditors, local authorities (e.g., tax authorities), tax and legal advisors, and other global business partners
- Manage a reporting framework for sales opportunities, pipeline forecasting, and churn analysis; conduct sales analysis to enhance and accelerate the sales cycle, improve territory alignment and seller productivity, utilise quantitative insights to recommend new initiatives and best practises
- Provide analysis of monthly financial and operational results, including the interpretation of current month performance as a predictive tool for attaining quarterly and full year financial targets
- Decentralise decision-making and improve the autonomy and agility of NAVEX international operations
- Plan, report, and manage operating expenses, including sales commissions and marketing spend
- Conduct analyses to gain deeper insights into our business and help management understand how to scale, manage, and grow the business predictably and profitably
- Generate Business Review, Board of Director, and other management presentations
- Own various ad hoc analyses and presentations as needed
What You Will Need:
- Progressive accounting or finance experience
- Professional qualification(s) in Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration
- Authorised to work in the United Kingdom; able to work in our London office (Hammersmith) at least 2-3 days a week
- Experience working with or reporting into the corporate headquarters of a global company
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and/or US GAAP
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Precision and detail-oriented mindset with strong problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Outstanding leadership abilities and interpersonal skills; both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Senior leadership presence
- Self-starter and persistent; known for developing and delivering high quality results on a timely basis
- Able to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Able to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Strong integrity and ethics
We believe each member of our team deserves to see a path forward to achieving their career and financial goals.
Each team member is required to have a career plan in place and reviewed with their manager after six months with our team.
Pay progression is based on performance.
Our pay programs are just one element of our commitment to Be the ONE place you want to thrive in life. Check out NAVEX’s career page to learn about our innovative people programs designed to create one powerful life experience for YOU!
NAVEX is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- 30+ Days Ago
- Reference ID
- Employment Type
- Full time
Hammersmith, Greater London, UK