It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
NAVEX is poised for continued growth in 2022 and beyond. As the Director of Sales Learning & Talent Development, you’ll have a direct hand in this growth by ensuring the productivity and success of our sales teams.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Learning & Talent Development professional to lead the growth and readiness of sales professionals and help them achieve their sales targets.
To achieve this goal, the Sales Learning & Talent Development Director will enhance results through leading design and delivery of key initiatives like sales onboarding and analytics, continuous education, sales summits and kickoffs, and seller coaching. This role will work with leaders to define business priorities and strategic initiatives and, ultimately, drive revenue through performance improvement.
We Offer You:
Inspiring Culture. Invested teammates, belonging groups, and a socially determined culture
Meaningful Work. Innovative products and solutions with real life impact for people and organizations
Career Growth. Stellar training, mentorship, and an unwavering commitment to your growth and success
Life Flexibility. To care for you, your loved ones and your community
Industry Leadership. A highly reputable, fast growing and consistently profitable organization
Real Rewards. Competitive and transparent pay practices, wellbeing programs and benefits with choice
What You Will Do:
- Conduct ongoing needs assessments, translating needs into learning and development solutions, tied to revenue
- Design, develop, manage and implement learning programs spanning from onboarding to ongoing development to optimize sales productivity and performance, while leveraging our LMS, MindTickle
- Deliver learning solutions using interactive and effective facilitation techniques to engage the audience and reinforce learning in both synchronous and asynchronous formats
- Create learning material for new and experienced sales team members to reduce ramp time and increase win rates
- Create and maintain a robust calendar of ongoing training, including sales training curriculum covering both sales skills and product training in alignment with NAVEX’s selling approach and Sales Methodology
- Create training for sales managers on coaching, managing performance, leadership and hiring
- Work cross-functionally in continuing to deepen and develop our Sales Enablement program and train for mastery
- Select and deploy learning technologies
- Engage with subject matter experts throughout the company to ensure that the ongoing product sales training is engaging and targeted to the sales perspective
- Work on supplemental training initiatives as driven by business or market imperatives and execute special learning project as needed
What You Will Need:
- A bachelor’s degree in adult education, curriculum development, business, psychology, communications or related field; Master’s degree is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B sales training delivery and development or sales enablement role in a high growth environment; sales and project management experience also preferred
- Experience with LMS systems, E-Learning, Sales tech stacks, and sales playbooks highly desired
- Sales Certifications or experience with sales methodology (Challenger, Miller Heiman, SPIN, or other)
- Self-starter with a drive for results, who can work well with and gain the respect of a high-performing sales team and leadership across the company
- Project management and account management experience
- Strong execution skills for multi-functional and cross-organizational assignments
- Experience with adult learning techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- 21 Days Ago
- Reference ID
- Employment Type
- Full time
Remote - US