Infographic: What your Board needs to know about Workplace Whistleblowing
With remote and flexible working trends here to stay, it is more important than ever that senior executives and board members understand the importance of providing employees with access to a confidential whistleblowing programme.
This infographic from NAVEX Global will give you a framework for presenting the value of workplace whistleblowing to senior executives, to help you secure board level commitment and the investment required for your own internal speak-up programme.
What you’ll get:
- The 8 key takeaways to communicate to your board
- Real world data, and the essential talking points, in an easy to present graphical format
- Effectively communicate the commonly held misconceptions about whistleblowing
- Provide the evidence to demonstrate the legal and financial drivers for building an effective speak-up programme
- Signpost the areas that require board level commitment for achieving success with your own programme
By submitting this form, you agree that NAVEX will store and process your personal information above according to our Privacy Statement and may send you thought leadership, marketing emails, and events. You can unsubscribe from communications at any point.