White Paper & eBook
Introducing a Whistleblowing Hotline: A Guide for Employers
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this White Paper & eBook
Implemented correctly, whistleblowing hotlines are powerful tools for exposing fraud, bullying, malpractice, discrimination and more. Download this basic guide to introducing and maintaining a whistleblowing hotline within your organisation.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Incident management and hotline intake, capturing incident reports, programme reviews and assessments
- What You'll Learn:
- What a good whistleblowing hotline looks like
- The growing role of whistleblowing hotlines
- How to plan and implement a hotline
- Page length:
- 7 pages