From Speak-up to Listen-up: Realising the Value of Whistleblowing
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
About this Webinar
Developed for World Whistleblowers Day on 23rd June, this webinar explores what it really means to “listen up” and why it’s such a crucial part of building a “speak up” culture.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Incident management and hotline intake, capturing incident reports, programme reviews and assessments
- What You'll Learn:
- What’s driving the global adoption of whistleblowing programmes
- Why “listening up” is fundamental to building a “speak up” culture
- The key considerations for building a whistleblower-friendly organisation
- What makes people who speak up so valuable to their organisation
- 51 minutes