Employee Helpline Reporting OverviewDownload
About this Datasheet
NAVEX provides more whistleblower hotlines—and more advanced incident reporting methods—than any other vendor in the world. We were the first to offer a speak-up line and the first to integrate telephony and web-based report capture. Today, our hotline product family is trusted by thousands of organisations around the world.
- For anyone responsible for:
- Incident management and hotline intake, capturing incident reports, setting up a new employee hotline
- What you'll learn:
- Why NAVEX is your best choice for employee hotline provider: we provide more employee hotlines—and more advanced incident reporting methods—than any other vendor in the world
- The key features and benefits of our Hotline Reporting Solution
Want to learn more about EthicsPoint?
Read the Datasheet
Whistleblowing Hotline Reporting
Integrated Telephone and Web-Based Reporting Software
Effective ethics and compliance (E&C) programmes include a secure, anonymous hotline reporting system. In addition to being a staple in any E&C programme, a hotline helps foster a sense of integrity and trust while protecting your reputation. A well-managed, multilingual hotline gives your employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders a means of reporting questionable activity. It also gives you the visibility you need to take corrective action before minor incidents become full-blown issues.
NAVEX’s 2015 E&C Hotline Benchmarking Report shows that employee use of internal whistleblower reporting has grown 44% since 2010. The report also reveals that employees are increasingly using online methods to report concerns rather than traditional phone hotlines. Making your hotline accessible to employees through a variety of methods is critical.
Hotline Reporting Solution
NAVEX provides more employee hotlines—and more advanced incident reporting methods—than any other vendor in the world. We were the first to offer an employee hotline and the first to integrate telephony and web-based report capture. Today, our hotline product family is trusted by thousands of organisations around the world.
NAVEX’s Hotline Reporting helps employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders quickly and easily report potential ethics and compliance issues. Our hotline also provides you with the E&C data you need to improve your programme and take corrective action.
- Accessible Options for Reporters: Our hotline reporting system allows users to report in the method and language they feel most comfortable. Users can report via a customisable web-based form or via telephone. Our contact centres employ communication specialists who speak multiple languages and are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Consistent Intake to Spot Trends: All reports are processed consistently giving you the data you need to spot trends among reports. Taking action immediately on these trends ensures you catch incidents before they became a widespread issue.
|Integrated Intake||Capture issues of potential misconduct through a variety of channels including a multilingual contact centre, anonymous web reporting, manager-submitted reports received from employees, investigations or auditgenerated reports and custom report forms.|
|Auditability||Auditability is an important success factor for compliance with U.S. Dodd-Frank legislation, the 2012 UK Bribery Act and many U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act guidelines. Seamless integration with advanced incident management solutions provides consistent processes from intake and investigation through reporting and analysis.|
|Process Consistency||Role- and rule-based routing, automated workflows and customised portals ensure alignment with your unique requirements while reinforcing your commitment to ethical behaviour.|
|Global Reach||Our hotline offers localisation, translation and interpretation services in 160 languages, giving you a world class foundation to meet the rapidly evolving international privacy and reporting requirements.|
|System Reliability||SSAE 16 Type-II certification and 24/7/365 system availability in ensured by end-to-end networking redundancy, scalability and reliability.|
|Customisation Options||Customise the software for your brand. Web-intake forms include company logos and custom fields. Telephony options include custom greetings and question flow.|
NAVEX’s GRC software and compliance management solutions support the integrated risk, ESG and compliance management programs at more than 13,000 organizations worldwide.