Violence and Bullying Prevention
Try it for free!
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
At a glance
This course educates employees about what workplace violence is, how to identify its warning signs, and how and when to speak up about it. Through videos, engaging animations and interactive exercises, this course focuses on identifying and reporting these warning signs so organizations can better prevent potentially violent situations from escalating. Practical skills for safely responding to incidents of workplace violence and bullying are also discussed.
Key concepts covered in this course:
- Identifying various forms of workplace violence, including verbally abusive, threatening and physically violent behaviors
- Guideline for identifying and responding to warning signs
- Best practices for responding to bullying
- Value of policies and procedures
- How and when to speak up about workplace violence and bullying