Global Workplace Harassment Training
Try it for free!
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
Thank you for your interest in our online compliance training solutions. A NAVEX representative will contact you shortly. If you have any immediate questions, please give us a call 1-866-297-0224.
At a glance
Key concepts covered in this course:
- The full impact of harassment, from individuals to teams and organizations
- Consequences of harassment, from legal penalties to costs in organizational time, money and reputation
- Different types of harassment, including hostile work environment, quid pro quo and abusive conduct
- An explanation of retaliation and reprisal
- Commonly protected characteristics
- Bullying and mobbing
- Forms of harassment, including verbal, written, visual and physical
- Who can be a harasser – and who can be a victim
- When and where workplace harassment can happen
- Actions to take if they witness or experience harassment
- The importance of speaking up about harassment
- How to report possible harassment to an internal resource