Global Workplace Harassment Training
Try it for free!
We respect your privacy and won’t share your information with outside parties. View our privacy statement.
At a glance
Designed for a global audience, Global Workplace Harassment Prevention speaks to employees at any organization in any location about creating a culture of respect and inclusion, free of unlawful discrimination and a variety of harassing behaviors, including bullying, mobbing and sexual harassment. Throughout the course, emphasis is placed on identifying, responding to and reporting harassment in all of its forms.
Key concepts covered in this course:
- The full impact of harassment, from individuals to teams and organizations
- Consequences of harassment, from legal penalties to costs in organizational time, money and reputation
- Different types of harassment, including hostile work environment, quid pro quo and abusive conduct
- An explanation of retaliation and reprisal
- Commonly protected characteristics
- Bullying and mobbing
- Forms of harassment, including verbal, written, visual and physical
- Who can be a harasser – and who can be a victim
- When and where workplace harassment can happen
- Actions to take if they witness or experience harassment
- The importance of speaking up about harassment
- How to report possible harassment to an internal resource